You can now make an appointment online with the Saratoga County DMV! Please visit www.SaratogaCountyNY.go/DMV to make an appointment at any of the three convenient locations in Ballston Spa, Clifton Park or Wilton.
- An Appointment is REQUIRED and Must be Made Online.
- NO Walk-ins Accepted.
- Mail-in Service NO longer available (Exception: Registration Renewals Only)
- Phone Reservation Service is No Longer Available.
- Class D or M Permit Test & REAL ID/EDL License Upgrade Appointments are Limited to Saratoga County Residents Only.
- Drop Box Service Limited to Registration Renewals Only.
- You Must Complete and Bring all Necessary Forms to Your Appointment. Forms are available on the Saratoga County DMV website.
- Customers Must wear a Face mask and Maintain Social Distancing Protocols.
- Current hours are 9:15AM - 4:45PM, Monday - Friday.
- The Wilton DMV Location Opens to the Public Monday, July 27, 2020.
Other Important DMV News:
REAL ID & EDL Upgrades: The federal government has extended the REAL ID implementation date to October 1, 2021.
Expired NYS Driver Licenses & Vehicle Registrations: The Governor extended the validity of all driver licenses, non-driver identification cards and vehicle registrations that expired March 1, 2020 or after and vehicle inspections that expired March 31 or after until further notice.